Chocolate is the best thing for someone who has a sweet tooth. As a vegan, you may miss some popular milk chocolates in the market. Also, the best vegan chocolates are quite expensive, to be honest. So we are going to give recipes of some yummy vegan chocolate recipe that does not require more than just five ingredients. But you will have some tasty chocolates to enjoy. Let’s start.
Homemade vegan chocolate bar recipe
You only need 5 simple ingredients to make the chocolate. It’s a perfect treat for the little kid or even adults who love to nibble on chocolate. Here are the ingredients for the chocolate. If your kids or you are not allergic to nuts you can add nuts to the chocolate.
Roasted macadamia nuts or almond nuts go well with chocolates. Also, add some freeze-dried fruits to your chocolate as per your taste.
- Raw cacao butter 1 and 1 half cup
- three tablespoons of maple syrup or any other natural sweetener you like
- half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- half cup cacao powder
- Prepare the chocolate mold or baking tray. It’s better to use a chocolate mold as the shape looks better this way. Don’t bother if you do not have one already. The shape does not matter if it tastes good. Use a baking tray for the chocolate by simply putting parchment paper in it.
- You are going to need to use the double boiler technique. Boil a pot of water and put a fitted ceramic or glass bowl on it. You should reduce the heat to simmer before putting the glass bowl. Add cacao butter to the bowl and allow it to melt. Make sure the boiling water does not get into your cacao. When the cacao melts keep the glass bowl aside.
- Now mix the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt into cacao butter. With help of a fine mesh strainer sift the cacao powder on the mixture. Keep mixing with a whisk until the mixture looks smooth.
- Now pour the mixture on parchment paper that you prepared earlier or on the baking molds.
- now you can sprinkle any nuts or dried food you like
- refrigerate the chocolate for 10 minutes to set in
- dig in the chocolate you freshly made as a treat
- If you are using silicone chocolate molds, clean it before making chocolate. Silicone attracts dust and small particles that you don’t want in your chocolate. Also, make sure you dry the mold before using or the chocolate can go bad.
- Make big batches if you love to nibble on chocolate often. Keep the stash in the refrigerator using an airtight container. It will keep the chocolate fresh for a long time.
- If you don’t have chocolate mold you can also use cupcake mold to make the chocolate. The shape will look better than on the parchment paper.
Why should I make homemade vegan chocolate?
This is a common question when it comes to chocolate recipes. You can just grab a pack of chocolate, why so much hassle of making chocolate. That’s because homemade is always better. You are using natural sweetener to make the chocolate.
You do not have to be suspicious about any ingredients in the chocolate. You can customize the taste according to your taste. And the chocolate is guaranteed to be vegan and cruelty-free. Also, the price of vegan chocolate is another big concern.
The chocolate is velvety, creamy, and tasty. You will get to know when you try the recipe out. It’s the easiest vegan chocolate recipe that you can find. Make it and indulge in the creaminess of the chocolate.